Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself
Register Team-BHP FAQ New Topics New Posts


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2019, 11:53   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 6
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Hello members

I have been a follower of Team-BHP.com since at least the last 12 years.
I some how manage to get my daily dose of information from the website which has maintained and only improved its pedigree over the years. I am now glad to be officially inducted into the community.

My real interest in automobiles started in the 90's through "Auto India" magazine. My room walls would be covered with all the car posters. And then through work and as part of the Engineering Services Industry, I have had the opportunity to work for OE's like Daimler, Ford, GM, Honda, Fiat in various international locations and I continue my association with a few of them.
On the current automotive scene, IMHO there are very few good-looking cars. Most of them are overdone in terms of their looks. The VW Polo is still the best and doesn't seem to age at all. Same with 2008 Honda Civic or the earlier version of Skoda Yeti. I prefer clean lines and less chrome.

I enjoyed watching Formula-1 more during Senna, Schumacher and Hakkinen days.

Apart from Automobiles, I follow European Football and have been an Arsenal fan since the 90's.

As part of the community, I look forward to contribute by 2 cents while always learning more about cars.

Keep revvin but drive safe.
Somanna
mbsomanna is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th November 2019, 10:26   #2
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,093
Thanked: 35,416 Times
Default Re: Hello members

Hi Somanna,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsomanna View Post
I have been a follower of Team-BHP.com since at least the last 12 years.
I some how manage to get my daily dose of information from the website which has maintained and only improved its pedigree over the years. I am now glad to be officially inducted into the community.
Nice to know that you have been following the forum since such a long time. Good to have you onboard finally.

Quote:
My real interest in automobiles started in the 90's through "Auto India" magazine.
Pretty much the first Indian car magazine that I started reading as well.

Quote:
And then through work and as part of the Engineering Services Industry, I have had the opportunity to work for OE's like Daimler, Ford, GM, Honda, Fiat in various international locations and I continue my association with a few of them.
I am sure you will be able to provide valuable insights into the working of these companies.

Quote:
I enjoyed watching Formula-1 more during Senna, Schumacher and Hakkinen days.
Most of us agree with that. Racing was a lot more fun. However, the current version of the sport is much safer for the drivers, with fatalities few and far between. I guess we have to move with the times.

Quote:
As part of the community, I look forward to contribute by 2 cents while always learning more about cars.
We look forward to meaningful contributions from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline  
Old 11th November 2019, 10:36   #3
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 6
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Re: Hello members

Thanks for the welcome and your views.
Yes, I have gone through the posting rules and I will follow them.
mbsomanna is offline  
Old 12th November 2019, 23:44   #4
Newbie
 
ndnesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Re: Hello members

Welcome to the Community Somanna! You are in Bangalore too, lets all catch up sometime.
ndnesh is offline  
Closed Thread




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woooooooowwwww!! We just crossed 10000 members...EDIT : 30,000 members!!! Samurai Shifting gears 104 9th July 2012 15:01
Hello To All Team Bhp Members DHABHAR.BEHRAM Introduce yourself 15 6th July 2007 10:20
Hello to all members pramodkumar Introduce yourself 4 9th April 2006 06:01
hello to all the members Sush Introduce yourself 14 17th April 2005 12:16


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 22:54.

Copyright ?000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks
国产精品香蕉视频在线-香蕉视频无限次观看-骚视频